The small business is the epitome of the American Dream. People have and are continuing to take risks and start their own company to provide much needed services to their community. The people that take these risks see a need and have an idea on how to solve it and use resolve and dedication to make it happen. The challenges of a start-up are different than a second stage company and completely different than a large enterprise.
The largest difference between the stages these companies are in is often cash flow. While profitability is always incredibly important, the compliment to it- reducing costs- is equally as important.
Fleet vehicles are the backbone of so many types of companies- from service industries, to construction, energy, telecommunications and so many others. Cutting costs related to these fleets is a quick way to increase your bottom line. GPS Fleet tracking from InTouch GPS has proven itself over and over again in helping companies do both.
Benefits of GPS Fleet Tracking for Small Business
GPS Fleet tracking provides real-time and historic data which allow for actionable decisions about fleet vehicle driver behavior. Some of the things that are reported on include speed, location, vehicle idling and so much more!! GPS fleet tracking allows you to truly know what your vehicles are doing at any part of the day. Just knowing you have the ability to monitor their behavior often results in drivers doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing at most times.
Fleet tracking software is an investment that will prove its worth and continue to cut costs as your small business or startup grows. As you grow, the ROI of fleet tracking grows as well- often exponentially instead of linearly. Here is some of the business intelligence that GPS fleet tracking can provide. Can you answer with 100% confidence any of the below aren’t happening without GPS fleet tracking?
- Timesheets are accurate?
- Vehicles are not being used for any purposes or places not authorized?
- Employees are at where they are supposed to, when they are supposed to be?
- Employees are not speeding or driving aggressively in order to make up for lost time?
Now, GPS Fleet tracking is not just about stopping negative fleet activity. It is also about ways to help your business.
Benefits of GPS Fleet Tracking to Small Business
- InTouch GPS increases productivity in a myriad of ways. Here are just a few of the ways we have seen GPS fleet tracking help business increase profits and become more competitive.
- Help lost drivers get to a destination, avoid vehicle congestion or simply route them quickly to a next job.
- Inform customers of ETA’s without having to interrupt the driver
- Showing your customers that you invest in the company to serve them better can separate your company from those that don’t.
At InTouch GPS we work with all kinds of companies in all sizes. Whether it is 1 driver or several thousand our platform was built to help you make a more efficient use of time, reduce costs and increase profits and safety. Contact us today to learn about our services and what we can do for you and your business.