How We Impact the Bottom Line
An investment in GPS fleet tracking positively affects your bottom line by Reducing Costs and Increasing Profits through offering easy to use tools that increase efficiency and productivity- all while offering peace of mind, since you are able to monitor any fleet activity at any time.
- Employees know they are ALWAYS “on the clock”
- Accountability for how EVERY minute of each day is spent
- Eliminate ALL frivolous and unnecessary stops
- Increase # of: Service calls/Meetings/Stops/Sales Calls
- Less time wasted during a stop
- Verify that employees are on-time to Client locations
You can read some more in depth ways fleet tracking from Virtual Fleet Supervisor can increase productivity below.
Our dispatch tool allows you to know which vehicle is the nearest to any location and be able to send them the driver a text or email that includes the most direct route. Being able to adjust or add to your driver’s routes while in the field means less wasted trips, less windshield time and ultimately being able to get more jobs done in a day.
What would one more job per day per driver mean for your business?
Since the devices themselves report 24/7 a fleet manager can know exactly where any vehicle is at any given time. A driver typically won’t risk losing his job to run an unauthorized errand or deviate from expectations. Without fleet tracking being able to monitor this side activity is next to impossible.
Various alerts and reports can notify a fleet manager if a vehicle is idling or has entered a certain location that has been deemed as off limits. (Often a driver’s home)
“Almost immediately, we saw a measurable increase in productivity”- Thomas W.
Virtual Fleet Supervisor has seen time and time again where companies we work with have a near immediate significantly improved production from their fleet.
Mitigate Vehicle Expense
Decrease Payroll Cost
- Eliminating ALL billed minutes that were not actually worked
- Reducing accounting costs by creating virtual timecards
- Eliminating recording time by drivers and accounting dept
- Potentially reducing UNEARNED expensive overtime wages
Employee payroll is one of the largest expenses that a company has to bear. One of the easiest ways to quickly cut expensive payroll costs is to completely automate the process. Built into the Virtual Fleet Supervisor system is a robust reporting suite. One of the reports that is available is the Timecard Report. This tracks mileage, itemizes the trips taken and also provides the total for whatever reporting window you would like. Pay your driver’s exactly what they deserve and don’t worry about inadvertent round-ups, illegible entries and other nightmares you may have had to deal with before. This feature of GPS fleet tracking allows you to verify employee’s hours and put an end to unnecessary overtime. The report can be scheduled to be sent you automatically.
Using the dispatch feature and route playback tools allow you to confirm that the most optimum route is being taken by your drivers and they are not accruing overtime due to unnecessary driving. Along with the obvious fuel savings this feature also helps cut expensive payroll costs.
Enhance Customer Service
- Get vehicles to clients quicker and more efficiently
- Provide accurate arrival times
- Dispatch best vehicle based on availability and distance
- Allow peace of mind to clients when delivering their goods
- Feel comfortable creating an “on-time guarantee”
- Verify that adequate time is being spent on a job-site or completed on time
- Provide clients with accurate fleet activity information
- No longer will a client be able to say “you weren’t here”
- Eliminate billing credits due to complaints of lateness
- Feel confident providing an “on-time guarantee”
- Gain customers trust through your employee accountability
- Separating yourself from all competitors who don’t use GPS
- Being knowledgeable about your staff and their productivity
- Providing guaranteed on-time service
- Maintaining an edge by adopting cutting-edge technology